- 30 November 2018
- Posted by: btcbros12
- Categories: Articles, Cryptocurrency, Events, Funding trends, Future Finance
– Amun AG launched the world’s first crypto index product last week on the Swiss Stock Exchange –
The company behind the Amun ETP – the world’s first crypto index ETP listed on a regulated stock exchange – is appearing at MJAC on November 30th.
Hany Rashwan, co-founder and chief executive of Amun, will present “The Blockchain Technology Behind the World’s First Listed Crypto Index.” The full summit agenda can be viewed here: https://mjac.io/agenda
The Amun ETP is based on the Amun HODL5 index and can include up to five crypto assets that match stringent testing criteria. At the moment the ETP includes the four top crypto currencies defined by market capitalization: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum Ether (ETH), Ripple (XRP) and Litecoin (LTC). Trading of the new product started on November 21st, 2018.
Amun AG was established by a team of Fintech entrepreneurs and bankers in July 2018 and incorporated and registered in Zug, Switzerland, as a public limited corporation. After exploring more than 28 different exchanges and territories around the world, Amun AG settled on Switzerland for its financial excellence and regulatory stability.
Hany Rashwan said the cryptocurrency ETP had been constructed to meet the same strict standards required of conventional exchange traded products widely used by investors.
“The Amun ETP will give institutional investors that are restricted to investing only in securities or do not want to set up custody for digital assets exposure to cryptocurrencies. It was built on our own proprietary blockchain-enabled admin platform, another world first,” said Mr Rashwan.
“We are delighted to welcome Hany Rashwan and Amun AG to the presentation line up for our upcoming conference,” said Matthew Collom, MJAC Event Organiser. “MJAC is the perfect forum to showcase ground-breaking companies such as Amun AG.”
For more information on Amun AG please visit: http://amun.com/en/
Confirmed speakers at MJAC:
- Claire Wells – Legal & Business Affairs Director for Europe at Circle
- Marieke Flament – Global CMO and EMEA Managing Director at Circle
- Saar Levi – CEDEX CEO and co-founder
- Teana Baker-Taylor – Advisory Council at Global Digital Finance
- Obi Nwosu, CEO and co-founder Coinfloor Ltd
- Lucas Friss – Head of Business Development, Europe Cumberland
- Marina Titova – Head of ICO Advisory at NKB Group
- Edd Carlton – Head of OTC Trading at BlockEx
- Simon Taylor – Co-founder and Blockchain Practice Lead at 11:FS
- Joseph-Daniel Millwood – EU Marketing Lead at Coinbase
- Cassius Kiani – Founder of Atlas Neue
- Dan Morgan – Head of Regulatory Relations, Europe at Ripple
- Steve Swain – Co-founder & CEO of Lendingblock
- Iqbal V. Gandham – Managing Director at eToro (UK Region)
- Hansen Wang – Head of External Relations at Melonport
- Martin Hoffgen – Director at Elation Capital
- Ryan Radloff – CEO at CoinShares
- Ruth Wandhöfer – Head of Industry and Regulatory Affairs at Coinfirm
- Dean Christy – PowerSnooker Ambassador
- David Fauchier – CEO/CIO Cambrial
- Bryony Widdup – Partner at DLA Piper
- Nick Chong – Head of North America for Liquid by Quoine
- Julien Auchecorne – Chief Operating Officer of XBTO International
- Hany Rashwan – CEO of Amun AG
The MJAC & CryptoCompare London Blockchain Summit is taking place at Old Billingsgate, 1 Old Billingsgate Walk, London, EC3R 6DX on Friday, November 30th, 2018.